An ASEAN Perspective to Managing & Implementing Business Continuity Management
Meet The Experts returns to Jakarta right after celebrating its successful debut in September, on Managing Large Scale Disaster.
Register now and you can look forward to this complimentary session to listen to these Business Continuity Certified Experts with insights on how they help their organisation during the worse of times as well as time to come.
Who Should Attend
- Senior Management including CEOs, Vice-Presidents, Directors and Managers.
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Practitioners.
- IT Professionals, Technical Advisors, Consultants, Specialists, Auditors and Department Heads.
- BCM Certified Professionals
- Business Continuity Planners and appointed Senior Management staff members responsible for implementing BCM for their organisations, with the intention to be certified with the BS 25999 standard.
- Respected Departmental Heads from Human Resources, Organisational Development, Learning & Leadership Development, Workforce Planning, Talent Management, Compensation & Benefits and Employee Relations , as well as Line Managers, Supervisors
1. First-come-first-serve basis.
2. Subject to confirmation by BCM Institute.
3. BCM Institute reserves the right to accept, or to decline each registrations.
4. Light refreshments will be served.
Note: The response to our MTE sessions are usually overwhelming; thus, we are sending early invitations for this session. Reservation for seats will be restricted to two participants per organization; subsequent registrations will be place on the waiting list.