Preparing For A Large Scale Disaster: A Look from a Business Continuity Perspective
Over the years, Indonesia has been experiencing many disasters that were inflicted through nature's way, as well as man-made. This has resulted in many significant losses through business disruptions. As a common practice, the key for business resiliency lies within its preparation - which is a Business Continuity approach that encompasses a firm framework, policy and the manpower that drives the organisation.
This coming September 27th 2011, Asia's premier Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery live forum MEET THE EXPERTS will be in Jakarta, Indonesia. With a line up of 2 of the finest Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery experts in Asia, the evening will explore topics on how you and your organization can turn disasters into growth opportunities through the Business Continuity edge. With a panel discussion facilitated by the speakers themselves at the end of the forum, you and your peers are given the opportunity to discuss and debate on Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery issues of your interest.
Case Study : Large Scale Organization Meets Large Scale Disaster
Theresia Andita Lim BCCE
Senior Manager, Enterprise Security, PT Bank Central Asia
Risk Aware, BCM Approach - The Emerging Organizational Culture
Dr. Goh Moh Heng PhD BCCE DRCE BCCLA
Collaborating Environment : A New Dimension to Business Continuity
Live forum featuring representatives from the Indonesian Business Continuity Management Community
Who Should Attend
- Senior Management including CEOs, Vice-Presidents, Directors and Managers.
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Practitioners.
- IT Professionals, Technical Advisors, Consultants, Specialists, Auditors and Department Heads.
- BCM Certified Professionals
- Business Continuity Planners and appointed Senior Management staff members responsible for implementing BCM for their organisations, with the intention to be certified with the BS 25999 standard.
- Respected Departmental Heads from Human Resources, Organisational Development, Learning & Leadership Development, Workforce Planning, Talent Management, Compensation & Benefits and Employee Relations , as well as Line Managers, Supervisors
1. First-come-first-serve basis.
2. Subject to confirmation by BCM Institute.
3. BCM Institute reserves the right to accept, or to decline each registrations.
4. Dinner shall not be served, however there will be some light refreshments prepared.
Note: The response to our MTE sessions are usually overwhelming; thus, we are sending early invitations for this session. Reservation for seats will be restricted to two participants per organization; subsequent registrations will be place on the waiting list.