Meet-The-Expert Australia Pacific, BCM Seminar Overview
BCM Institute in association with Datec, present an interactive and informative session, highlighting Business Continuity and Crisis Management trends in the region. This is a key opportunity for you to discuss key issues affecting your business with an expert in enterprise risk and crisis management with direct experience in the Pacific region.
Topic 1: Business Resilience, Business Continuity, BC and Crisis Management for Executives
By David Crossley, BCCE, Managing Director of BCM Institute (Australia Pacific)
Business Continuity - Operational Resilience
- Importance of BCP and relationship with Enterprise Risk
- Establishing a program
- Incorporating risk into BCP
- Business Impact Analysis
- Strategy toward IT/DR planning
- Testing & Exercising
Crisis Management / Major Incident Management
- Importance of Crisis Management
- Planning for known events
- Establishing reporting & escalation plans
- Roles & Responsibilities
- Specialist assistance
- Testing & Exercising
Benefits of Attending:
- Update and insights on Business Continuity and Crisis Management in the region
- Global trends in planning, providing the opportunity to assess your organisations preparedness
- Helpful tools to assist in improving your planning, training and staff development
- Understanding your key risks
- Assessing and analysing risk - likelihood & consequence
- Assigning ownership
- Reporting & Maintenance
David Crossley, BCCE is the Managing Director of BCM Institute (Australia Pacific) and Managing Director, Future Risk Pty Limited has over 25 years experience in planning, training and responding to critical incidents in business and operational risk environments. He has extensive experience in enterprise risk and crisis management training and development in Australia Pacific, including Fiji over the past 9 years.
//Bob need to insert a Picture of the brochure on the right
- First-come-first-serve basis; subject to confirmation from BCM Institute.
- BCM Institute reserves the right to accept or not to accept registrations.
Note: The response to our MTE sessions are usually overwhelming; thus, we are sending early invitations for this session.
Reservation for seats will be restricted to two participants per organization; subsequent registrations will be place on the waiting list.
This complimentary session is a professional sharing platform brought to you by Meet-the-Experts Australia Pacific.
For further queries, please contact Jenny Muldoon, Business Development.