Date: Wednesday, 28th April 2010
Time: 5:00pm - 7.30pm
Cost: FREE (with e-certificate)
Venu: ISACA Bengaluru Chapter
The BCM Institute along with ISACA Bengaluru Chapter, will be hosting the next "Meet The Expert" Session in Bengaluru. The details of the programme is as follows:
- 5:00pm - 5:30pm – Registration and Networking
- 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm – Event Duration
- 7:00pm – 7.30 pm – Speaker interaction and additional networking.
- Dipesh Ruparelia: Head of Risk Oversight - Fidelity India : "Resiliency"
- Kumar Nagaraj: Senior Storage Consultant for IBM India/SA: Cloud Computing: An emerging IT delivery model—cloud computing—can significantly reduce IT costs & complexities while improving workload optimization and service delivery.
- Sumit Dhar: BCP & Security Team at Hewlett Packard - GBS: BCM - Trends and Case studies
- Devang Raval: Consultant - Quint Wellington Redwood India: IT Service Continuity Management – An Integral Part of IT Service Delivery Management
The panel will be moderated by Mr. Dhiraj Lal, Country Manager - BCM Institute India, and will share their experiences with regard to the industry’s need for managing BCM / Crisis Management and DR, and highlight a Possible Road-Map for 2010.
Who should Attend
- Senior Management includes CEOs Vice-Presidents, Directors and Managers.
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Practitioners.
- IT Professionals, Technical Advisors, Consultants, Specialists, Auditors and Department Heads.
- DRCE / ITIL / Infosec Specialists.
- Business Continuity Planners and appointed senior management staff members responsible in implementing BCM for their organisations, with the intention to be certified with the BS 25999 standard.
- Department Heads with responsibilities in Human Resources, Organisational Development, Learning & Leadership Development, Workforce Planning, Talent Management, Compensation & Benefits and Employee Relations, as well as Line Managers, Supervisors
1. First-come-first-serve basis.
2. Subject to confirmation from BCM Institute.
3. BCM Institute reserves the right to accept or not to accept registrations.
4. Only light refreshments will be served – no dinner will be served
Note: The response to our MTE sessions are usually overwhelming; thus, we are sending early invitations for this session. Reservation for seats will be restricted to two participants per organization; subsequent registrations will be place on the waiting list.
Registrations: THIS IS A "FREE OF CHARGE" PROGRAMME