Navigating Through Uncertainties of Risks
In our ever-changing business environment, organisations are coming to the realization that Business Continuity is an essential component that complements their existing Risk Management practice, and which influences their business strategies.
Risk Analysis is a common to both Business Continuity and Risk Management. The identification and evaluation of threats will lead to a realistic assessment of current controls, recommendations for enhancements, and greater resilience for the organisation.
Come September 22, BCM Institute will be holding its second MEET THE EXPERTS public seminar in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. This is where Business Continuity practitioners, as well as organisational leaders will be able explore how managing risks from a Business Continuity Management perspective can contribute your organisations' business resilience.
Who Should Attend
- Senior Management includes CEOs, Chief Risks Officers, Vice-Presidents, Directors and Managers.
- Risk Managers, Heads, Consultants, Project Managers.
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Practitioners.
- Business Continuity Planners and appointed senior management staff members responsible in implementing BCM for their organisations.
1. First-come-first-serve basis.
2. Subject to confirmation from BCM Institute.
3. BCM Institute reserves the right to accept or not to accept registrations.
Note: The response to our MTE sessions are usually overwhelming; thus, we are sending early invitations for this session. Reservation for seats will be restricted to two participants per organization; subsequent registrations will be place on the waiting list.