- XML Parsing Error at 1:220. Error 73: > required
Meet-The-Expert Singapore, BCM Seminar Overview
Find out more on what the major challenges in implementing TR19 (the standard prior to the newly launched SS540:2008 Singapore standard), and how to implement your BCM programme and also achieve your SS540 certification. The launch of SS540 has raised many questions about how far a company must now go to meet the safeguards standards In the spirit of networking & dialogue amongst BCM & DRP professionals, BCM Institute continues the bi-monthly Meet-the-Experts sessions by inviting subject matter experts to provoke thought, debate issues on hand and take questions from the audience. BCM Institute provides the room & coffee, you bring your minds.
Topic 1: Implementing TR19 in National Heart Center, Singapore
By Ken Chong, BCM Coordinator, National Heart Center & Member of the Technical Committee for SS540 Singapore Standard
Ken Chong will discuss the challenges faced during their implementation of BCM TR19 within an organisation such as NHC. The differences between TR19:2005 & SS540:2008 and how the standard evolved through the last three years. He identifies the important upgrades to the new standard.
Topic 2: Implementing BCM for your organisation by using SS540 Singapore Standard.
By Dr Goh Moh Heng, President, BCM Institute
Dr Goh Moh Heng, President of the BCM Institute will share a roadmap for organisation who are keen to adopt the SS540:2008 Singapore Standard. As the writer of the TR19:2005 standard for BCM, he will be able to provide the principles behind the SS540 standard. The presentation will focus on the importance for organisation who are keen to embark on their BCM journey to implement their BCM programme "correctly" and concurrently achieve the SS540 certification upon completion of this effort.
Dr Goh Moh Heng is the president of BCM Institute. He is armed with his primary areas of expertise, which include Business Continuity Management, Disaster Recovery Planning (DRP), contingency planning and Crisis Management, Moh Heng has helped many organizations, particularly those operating in the Asia Pacific and Middle-East Region.
Ken Chong is the Organisation BCM Coordinator, Facilities Management & Safety (FMS) Coordinator in National Heart Centre Singapore. He is also a member of the Technical Committee for SS540 Singapore Standard.
Who should Attend
- Senior Management includes CEOs Vice-Presidents, Directors, Managers.
- Advisors, Consultants, Specialists, Department Heads,
- Business Continuity Organisation Planners and Manager
- with responsibilities in implementing BCM working to be certified with Singapore Standard SS 540:2008.
- Meet-The-Experts Singapore is a free event.
- This event is limited to two participants per organisation.
- A confirmation email will be sent to confirm your participation
- For Senior Management and Protocol information please email to
- For organisations requiring a clinic on the National BCM Program and other information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +65 6323 1500