- XML Parsing Error at 1:220. Error 73: > required
Meet-The-Expert Singapore, BCM Seminar Overview
The management of human resource issues during a pandemic flu outbreak continues to be a daunting challenge for many Human Resource specialists and Business Continuity professionals in Singapore. This seminar will focus on some of the best practices and guidance to Human Resource professional in institutions working on their pandemic flu BC plan. Meet some of the expert who had completed and tested their plans and seek to understand from them the Best Practices for Pandemic Flu Management following their recent exercise in the Industry wide pandemic flu exercise.
Receive a complimentary book by Dr Goh Moh Heng “Developing Your Pandemic Influenza Business Continuity Plan” for the first 30 paid registrations*.
In this seminar, Dr Goh Moh Heng, President of the BCM Institute will share their Pandemic Influenza planning, which includes business continuity planning, workplace safety and health issues, administrative controls, human resources policies, employee assistance services, and actions.
Benefits of Attending:
- Coordinate with Public and Health Authorities
- Enhance existing Human Resource practices and policies
- Update on workplace health and safety issues
- Learn key principles on how to adapt to this evolving threat
Dr Goh Moh Heng is the president of BCM Institute. He is armed with his primary areas of expertise, which include Business Continuity Management, Disaster Recovery Planning (DRP), contingency planning and Crisis Management, Moh Heng has helped many organizations, particularly those operating in the Asia Pacific and Middle-East Region.
Who should Attend
- Specialists and Department Heads with responsibilities in Human Resources
- Organisational Development
- Learning & Leadership Development
- Workforce Planning, Talent Management
- Compensation & Benefits and Employee Relations
- Line Managers
- Supervisors and Professionals working with Pandemic Flu preparedness across all industries
- Meet-The-Experts Singapore is a free event.
- This event is limited to two participants per organisation.
- A confirmation email will be sent to confirm your participation
- For Senior Management and Protocol information please email to
- For organisations requiring a clinic on the National BCM Program and other information, please email email@example.com or call +65 6323 1500