Thailand Meet-The-Experts, 'Implementing BCP for Insurance Industry', 3 February 2009
Meet-The-Expert Thailand, BCM Seminar Overview
Topic 1: Implementing Business Continuity Plan, BCP for Insurance Industry
By Dr Goh Moh Heng, BCM Institute, President
According to Office of Insurance Commission (OIC) has been issued the Operational Risk Management Guidance in May 2008 which provide the guideline for insurance company in Thailand to manage the risk that may occur to the organize. One of the thing that was highlight in the guideline on Control and Monitoring session is --- the insurance companies should develop the Business Continuity Plan (BCP) for their critical business function in order to manage and minimize the impact of the disaster to the organize.
Benefits of Attending:
- Understand and knowledge on how to implement the BCP using the global best practice methodology.
- Discuss in more detail on how to develop your company BCP to comply with the OCI’s guidance.
Dr Goh Moh Heng is the president of BCM Institute. He is armed with his primary areas of expertise, which include Business Continuity Management, Disaster Recovery Planning (DRP), contingency planning and Crisis Management, Moh Heng has helped many organizations, particularly those operating in the Asia Pacific and Middle-East Region.
Who should Attend
- Senior Management includes CEOs Vice-Presidents, Directors, Managers.
- Advisors, Consultants, Specialists, Department Heads,
- Business Continuity Organisation Planners and Manager
- with responsibilities in implementing BCM working to be compliance with Office of Insurance Commission (OIC) in Thailand.