BCM Institute’s annual World Continuity Congress is back in Malaysia this July! Building on the success of the past 12 Congresses we had in Asia, this time the congress brings together delegates and professionals to network and update each other on the latest Business Continuity practices. The conference is followed by two Master Classes leading to Business Continuity Certified Expert (BCCE) and Disaster Recovery Certfiied Specialist (DRCS) certification. We are honoured to have our distinguished Guest of Honor Y.B. Tuan Haji Fadillah Haji Yusof, Deputy Minister for Science, Technology and Innovation to provide the opening speech for the conference.
This is a one day event which allows delegates to understand complex areas of specific interest. Participants will
- Learn from different industries how Business Continuity processes is being implemented
- Hear how a central bank was able to survive and shine through the worst disaster in his country
- Discover an organisation’s journey in obtaining its Business Continuity Management certification for its 5,000 plus employees
Participants can enrol in one of 2 Master Classes available and be certified upon completion of the qualifying examinations!
- Master Class 1: DRP-300: Implementing Business IT Disaster Recovery Planning, DRP (6th to 8th July 2010)
(2 days with 2 1/2 hour examination on the 3rd day*)
- This two-day disaster recovery course with 2 1/2 hour examination on the last day will lead the participants to acquire DR knowledge and also the Disaster Recovery Certified Specialist certification.
- Master Class 2: BCM-5000: Implementing and Managing BCM (6th to 10th July 2010)
(4 days with 2 1/2 hour examination on the 5th day *)
- This four-day business continuity course with 2 1/2 hour examination will lead the participants to acquire BC knowledge and also the Business Continuity Certified Expert certification.
* A 2 ½ hour examination will be conducted on 10 July 2010
|Early Bird||Normal||Early Bird||Normal|
|Conference Only||RM 400||RM 500||RM 500||RM 600|
|Master Class A
|RM 3,400||RM 3,600||RM 3,600||RM 3,800|
|Master Class B
|RM 8,800||RM 9,100||RM 9,100||RM 9,200|
|Package (Conference + Master Class A)||RM 3,800||RM 4,100||RM 4,100||RM 4,400|
|Package (Conference + Master Class B)||RM 9,200||RM 9,600||RM 9,600||RM 9,800|
- Senior Management overseeing business continuity and crisis management
- Business Continuity Planner, Contingency Planner
- IT and Financial Auditors
- Risk Management professionals, Risk & Compliance Manager
- General Manager, Managing Director of Organizations
- Head of IT, IT & MIS Manager, Disaster Recovery Planners
- Head of Sales & Marketing, Purchasing, Retail
- Engineer and Technician, Customer Relations
- Government Representatives
- Logistics & Supply Chain Manager
- Operations Director, Regulators, Project Manager
- Security Manager, Facility and Administrative Manager
- System Manager, Technical Specialist
|Organised by:||Co-Organised by:||Co-Sponsored By:||Media Partners:||Supported By:|
For further queries, please contact BCM Institute Malaysia
Tel: +603 8064 4128.
World Continuity Congress Menu
- World Continuity Congress Malaysia 2013
- World Continuity Congress Singapore 2013
Past WCC Events