- Masterclass Name
- Masterclass Course Date
- Masterclass Exam Date
- To Know More About The Course
- Register Your Participation
- Course Description
- Masterclass Course Cost
- CC-300: Crisis Communication Implementer
- 30 – 31 March 2020
- 2 April 2020
- This intermediate-level course is suitable for professionals assigned to support the crisis communication effort. Course participants should have prior knowledge and experience in Business Continuity Management (BCM), Crisis Management (CM) and/or IT Disaster Recovery (DR).
It is followed by a 2.5 hours Qualifying Crisis Communication Certified Specialist (CCCS) examination forms part of the course as participants who pass the exam and has at least 1 year of Crisis Communication Management (CC) will be able to qualify to apply for the CCCS certification.
- SGD 2,200
*includes courseware, 2 tea breaks and 1 lunch during course, 1 Qualifying CCCS Exam and 1 Qualifying CCCS Re-Exam (if necessary)
- CC-5000: Crisis Communication Expert Implementer
- 30, 31 March, 2 & 3 April 2020
- 4 April 2020 / 6 April 2020
- This holistic, 4 day course is the only crisis communication course that addresses crisis communication concerns from a business continuity professional’s point of view. Different from the ones done by PR and communications agencies as it acknowledges the internal communications needs of the organisation.
It is followed by a 3.5 hours Qualifying Crisis Communication Certified Expert (CCCE) examination forms part of the course as participants who pass the exam and has at least 3 years of Crisis Communication (CC) will be able to qualify to apply for the CCCE certification.
- SGD 3,850
*includes courseware, 2 tea breaks and 1 lunch during course, 1 Qualifying CCCE Exam and 1 Qualifying CCCE Re-Exam (if necessary)