Joining the dots between BCP and ESG
Presented by Chan Mun Wei, Founder and Principal Consultant, SustainableSG
Moderated by Dr Goh Moh Heng, President, BCM Institute
BCP and ESG are distinct and yet interrelated concepts. This webinar explores the linkages between the two – such as risk management, organizational resilience, and compliance and how integrating BCP with ESG practices can lead to a more holistic and effective approach to business operations.
This webinar is perfect for:
- Business leaders and decision-makers
- Sustainability and risk management professionals
- Anyone seeking to future-proof their organization
Don’t miss this opportunity to gain valuable knowledge and insights from a sustainability expert!
Register now for Chan Mun Wei’s BCP and ESG webinar and take your business to the next level!
Bonus: Share this event with your colleagues and network to build a community of sustainability-focused professionals!
Date: 21 March 2024
Time: 3 PM – 4 PM (GMT+8)
Be prepared for an engaging and informative webinar.
Register Your Details Now
Don’t miss this exclusive opportunity to enhance your business continuity management skills. Registering for the webinar is simple:
- Click on the webinar registration link and fill in your details.
- Reserve your spot and get ready to embark on a transformative learning journey.