An Evolving BCM and Risk Management Practice Post COVID: A Saudi Arabia Perspective
Presented by Ruwaid Ali Ajaj, Chief Risk Officer, Deutsche Gulf Finance, Riyadh, KSA
Moderator: Dr Goh Moh Heng, President, BCM Institute
The effect of COVID-19 to focus on both the business continuity (BCM) and Risk Management (RM) professionals has become more imminent post-COVID-19. Some major re-alignments observed in Saudi Arabia include:
- Embedding both practices as part of the organisation culture
- Launching mass educational forums, seminars and workshops by both government and private sectors
- Introducing new guidelines and frameworks by regulators and authorities
- Making “remote working” a requirement for all employees
- Working towards sustaining the business with little or no disruption
Demand for more BCM and RM professionals to be deployed
SAVE THE DATE ON YOUR CALENDAR!
Date: 13 April 2023 (Thursday)
Time: 3 PM – 4 PM (GMT+8)
Location: ZOOM (the meeting link will be emailed to you in advance of the webinar)
Don’t forget to join this webinar by registering your details now!
- First-come-first-serve basis.
- Subject to confirmation from BCM Institute.
- BCM Institute reserves the right to accept or reject registrations.
- For further enquiries, please contact email firstname.lastname@example.org