Resilience Reloaded with Business Continuity: Future-Proofing Businesses in 2024
Presented by Dr Goh Moh Heng, President, BCM Institute
The speaker will share and explore the emerging trends and approaches in operational resilience, business continuity, disaster recovery, crisis communication, and ISO 22301 audits in 2024 and how these trends will shape professionals to adapt to the practices of businesses to withstand and transcend the challenges of tomorrow.
- Adapting Business Continuity to Operational Resilience
- Incorporating Cybersecurity into Business Continuity Strategies
- Enhancing Crisis Leadership: Navigating Unprecedented Challenges
- Managing Supply Chain Resilience in a Volatile World
- Ensuring Best Practices in Implementing BCMS and CM ISO Standards
Date: 29 February 2024
Time: 3 PM – 4 PM (GMT+8)
Be prepared for an engaging and informative webinar that will equip you with the knowledge and strategies to tackle the challenges of tomorrow.
Register Your Details Now
Don’t miss this exclusive opportunity to enhance your business continuity management skills. Registering for the webinar is simple:
- Click on the webinar registration link and fill in your details.
- Reserve your spot and get ready to embark on a transformative learning journey.
IMPORTANT TO NOTE: Webinar registration operates on a first-come, first-served basis. Please be aware that BCM Institute reserves the right to decline any registration.