[LIVE WEBINAR] Business Continuity and Resilience: Future and Challenges for Professionals and Organizations
Presented by Dr Goh Moh Heng, President of BCM Institute
What You Will Learn from This Webinar:
This is a monthly event whereby the President of BCM Institute will share and discuss on the challenges and new happenings in the business continuity management and resilience world. This session discusses on:
- The new and changing landscape of BC and its alignment toward resilience
- The reskilling and upskilling as a BCM Professional to meet the new challenges during the new normal and post COVID
- The re-organizing your BC program and initiative towards a more comprehensive and holistic approach post COVID
SAVE THE DATE ON YOUR CALENDAR!
Date: 12 January 2023 (Thursday)
Time: 3 PM – 4 PM (GMT+8)
Location: ZOOM (this will be emailed to you in advance of the webinar)
- First-come-first-serve basis.
- Subject to confirmation from BCM Institute.
- BCM Institute reserves the right to accept or reject registrations.
- For further enquiries, please contact email firstname.lastname@example.org