- Masterclass Course Name
- Masterclass Course Date
- Masterclass Exam Date
- To Know More About The Course
- Register Your Participation
- Course Description
- Masterclass Course Cost
- CM-300: Crisis Management Implementer
- 30 – 31 March 2020
- 2 April 2020
- This intermediate-level 2 Day course is suitable for professionals assigned to support the crisis communication effort. Having understood the different types of organisational crisis scenarios from the foundation course, participants will be guided to examine their organisation’s current threats and potential crises. Participants would be guided to perform a stakeholder analysis and identify issues in order to develop an appropriate crisis communication plan to manage a crisis situation.
If your organization has a full-time or designated corporate communication professional, this course will assist his/her understanding of crisis communication issues that are linked to the various BCM, CM and DR planning efforts. This course is also beneficial for BCM, CC and DR professionals who need to support the organisation’s communication process during a disaster or crisis.
2.5 hours Qualifying Crisis Management Certified Specialist (CMCS) examination forms part of the course as participants who pass the exam and has at least 2 years of Crisis Management (CM) will be able to qualify to apply for the CMCS certification.
- SGD 2,200
*includes courseware, 2 tea breaks and 1 lunch during course, 1 Qualifying CMCS Exam and 1 Qualifying CMCS Re-Exam
- CM-400: Crisis Management Manager
*Pre-Requisite: Completion of CM-300
- 2 – 3 April 2020
- 4 April 2020 / 6 April 2020
- This 2 Day advanced level course is suitable for crisis management or business continuity managers and practitioners that are tasked to drive corporate level CM programmes.
They will be able to reap maximum benefits from the concepts and practices taught in the class as it will assist the individual to drive CM programmes and projects for the entire organisation.
Do note that the pre requisite for the class is the completion of the CM-300: Crisis Management Implementer course.
The 3.5 hours Qualifying Crisis Management Certified Expert (CMCE) examination forms part of the course as participants who pass the exam and has at least 3 years of Crisis Management (CM) will be able to qualify to apply for the CMCE certification.
- SGD 2,200
*includes courseware, 2 tea breaks and 1 lunch during course, 1 Qualifying CMCE Exam and 1 Qualifying CMCE Re-Exam
- CM-5000 Crisis Management Expert Implementer
- 30,31 March, 2 & 3 April 2020
- 4 April 2020 / 6 April 2020
- This 4 Day comprehensive course is primarily designed for both advanced professionals who have a high degree of exposure to and understanding of CM, such as CM/BC managers, planners, and project managers and those who are new to CM or intend to embark on his/her CM/BC professional career. The curriculum will enable participants to get an extremely thorough understanding of the 7 BCM Body of Knowledge or BCM BOK for CM Practitioners, the globally recognized methodology for implementation and maintenance of CM programs. On completion of the course, participants should have acquired the skills and understanding to be able to drive complex CM programs and projects for the entire organisation.
CM-5000 will also introduce the essential steps of developing CM strategies, design and implementation of CM plans, preparing and conducting awareness and training programmes.
Participants will acquire the essential skills and knowledge of project management, risk analysis and review, CM strategy, plan development, testing and exercising, and program management
3.5 hours Qualifying Crisis Management Certified Expert (CMCE) examination forms part of the course as participants who pass the exam and has at least 3 years of Crisis Management (CM) will be able to qualify to apply for the CMCE certification.
Participants for this masterclass* would be able to gain complimentary access to the World Continuity Congress Singapore 2020 on 1 April 2020.
*Only applicable for participants who had made full payment prior to start of class.
- SGD 3,850
*includes courseware, 2 tea breaks and 1 lunch during course, 1 Qualifying CCCE Exam and 1 Qualifying CCCE Re-Exam (if necessary)