Is your organisation ready to manage and communicate during a crisis?
Meet The Experts – 7 May 2015
This seminar focus on Crisis Management and Crisis Communication. As an appointed BCM or crisis management professionals, you are expected to assist in the crisis communication process and it is about protecting your organisation’s reputation and credibility when a major problem arises that could lead to media or public scrutiny. As we are now living in a 24/7 social media connected world, any crisis or disaster will not only erupt but spread; this is an area which organization are always ill-prepared.
Before attending this seminar, ask yourself the following questions:
- Do you have a crisis communication plan?
- Is this plan strongly linked to your crisis management plan?
- Does your crisis communication plan includes the handling of the social media elements?
If the answer is no to any of the questions, this complimentary seminar will be be relevant with the sharing of:
- What are the types of plans that an organisation should have to manage a crisis and disaster?
- How to develop a practical plan to respond effectively to any type of crisis especially in crisis communication and social media?
- How to establish your organisation’s readiness for crisis communication activities to mitigate reputational damage?
- Do you have a good understanding of the information needs of different groups of stakeholders?
- How can you make social media an integral part of any communication response?
Attendees will also be provided an preview of BCM Institute’s Crisis Communication Certification course: CC-300: Crisis Communication Implementer and CC-400: Crisis Communication Manager courses leading to the Crisis Communication Certified Specialist (CCCS) and Crisis Communication Certified Expert (CCCE) Certification.
|Theme||Is your organisation ready to manage and communicate during a crisis?|
|Date||7 May 2015|
|Time||2:00 pm – 5:00 pm (Registration starts at 1.30 pm)|
|Venue||Furama Hotel Bukit Bintang (view map)
136, Jalan Changkat Thambi Dollah, 55100, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
|Tel||+60 3 2788 8888|
|Cost||Complimentary (Limited Seats are based on first-come-first-serve basis)|
ABOUT THE SPEAKERS
Dr Goh Moh Heng is the President of BCM Institute and the Managing Director of GMH Continuity Architects – a specialized BCM Consulting firm. His primary areas of expertise include Business Continuity Management (BCM), Disaster Recovery Planning (DRP), ISO22301 BCM Audit, Crisis Management and Crisis Communication. During his tender with Standard Chartered Bank Plc and GIC, Dr Goh had many crises happening globally. In the five years, he and his GMH team had implemented crisis management plan and exercised the executive management teams in simulated crisis and disaster mode. During such simulations, Dr Goh had focused management to manage social medias such as Twitter, Facebook and YouTube becomes one of the key features.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Business Continuity Manager/Planner, members of Crisis Management Team
- Communication and PR Team
- Executive Management overseeing business continuity and crisis management and communication
- Human Resource, Human Capital or Training Development Managers
- Risk management and operational risk professionals
- Command Centre Operations Team
- Emergency Management Team
- CIO, Head of IT, IT and MIS Manager
- COO and Head of Operations
- General Manager, Managing Director of Organizations
- Head of Business Continuity Management/ Operational Risk Management
- Head of Sales & Marketing, Purchasing, Retail, Logistics & Supply Chain Manager
- Operations Director, Regulators, Project Manager
- Risk Management professionals, Risk & Compliance Manager
- Security Manager, Facility and Administrative Manager
- Active certified member of BCM Institute will be guaranteed a seat and they are allowed to register a colleague for this event.
- Reservation for seats will be restricted to one participants per organisation.
- Additional participants from the same organisation/grup of companies will be required to pay MYR 120.
- First-come-first-serve basis and is subjected to confirmation from BCM Institute.
- BCM Institute reserves the right to accept or reject registrations.
- For further enquiries, please contact us at +603 8063 7232 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: The response to our MTE sessions are usually overwhelming; thus, we are sending early invitations for this session.